How to play
- How to win cash & rewards without depositing?
- How to win cash instantly?.How to win cash instantly?
- How to redeem a product from reward store?
- How to get reward points?
- How to get Free Cash?
- How to play chess?
- How to play pong?
- How to play pool?
How to win cash & rewards without depositing?
- At oxbowgaming.com you don't need to deposit to win and withdraw real cash or redeem rewards.
- You will need to register an account by visiting this link
- Then provide your email address, username, password and register an account.
- On registration you will be given 500 free cash. To get more free cash visit this link
- You can use the free cash to play any games by visiting this link
- You will receive reward points for playing any game with free cash regardless of winning or losing
- You can use the reward points to claim any reward or cash vouchers by visiting this link.
- You will not need to have a real cash balance to claim rewards
- i. Using Free Cash & Reward Points you can participate in real cash tournaments to win & instantly withdraw Real Cash.
How to win cash instantly?
- To win cash instantly you will need to first register an account by visiting this link
- If you already have an account at oxbowgaming.com then visit this link to login
- After logging in click on my account. You can locate my account on the menu bar or simply visit this link
- Then click on deposit button
- Select method using which you would like to deposit and enter amount you want to deposit then click on deposit button & follow the further steps.
- After making a successful deposit the amount will reflect in your Real Cash balance.
- Click on instant cash and select the game which you would like to play.
- For info on how to play chess click here, how to play pool click here, how to play pong click here
- After you win a game the amount will instantly reflect in your real cash balance and you can withdraw it instantly.
- To know how to withdraw click here
How to redeem a product from reward store?
- Register an account by visiting this link
- Login into your oxbowgaming.com account by visiting this link
- Click on rewards store in menu or click here
- Select/Click on redeem button on a reward of your choice from rewards store
- Then fill in your name delivery address and customisations you need
- Click on redeem button after filling in the details
[Note: Any product from reward store cannot be purchased with real money/cash. You can redeem the reward only from your reward points which you get for free when you play free cash/real cash games. To know how to get reward points click here.]
How to get reward points?
- You should have an account with oxbowgaming.com to earn reward points. So click here to register an account with us
- If you already have an account click here to login
- You can play free cash games or real cash games or just against computer to earn reward points
- For every 1000INR real cash you play, you get 20 reward points & for every 1000 free cash you play with you get 10 reward points regardless of result of game. Means whether you win or you lose you will definitely get reward points for playing on oxbowgaming.com
- Just click on games tab or Real cash or Free cash tab & select the game you wish to play. Then enter amount for which you wish to play and when game is completed the reward points are automatically added to your balance
How to get Free Cash?
- Register an account & get 500 free cash
- Login daily to get 200 free cash daily
- Spin wheel of fortune once every day to get free cash
- Complete my profile by visiting my account to get 200 free cash
- Verify email id and phone no for 100 free cash each
- Submit your id proof for 500 free cash
- Play free cash games against other players & win to gain more free cash
- Get 50 free cash for winning each game against computer. You will not lose your free cash even if you lose against computer
- Follow us on social media and redeem free cash codes which are available daily on our social media pages/tweets/posts etc
- Click here to get more free cash
How to play chess?
- You can play our games as a guest so you do not need to register account to play our games but to win reward points and free cash & real cash you will need to register an account with us
- To play chess click on games on menu tab then select chess or else simply click here
- After you visit games page click on chess
- Then select which type of chess you want to play (1min 2min 5min 10min 20min chess)
- After this you will see available tables in lobby and an option to create a new table
- You can join any available table or else create new table by filling up info (free cash/real cash, No of players, amount and other info)
- Then as soon as table is filled game will start at a countdown of 10
- If you wish to play as a guest you have to select opponent only as computer while creating table. You can see players in lobby on right hand side you can play with them by sending challenge request but only if they accept it. Guest cannot win free cash or real cash
i. Follow below chess rules & instructions
Note: Even if number of players is more than two only 2 players will play on 1 table and winners will play next round. It will be a knock out tournament kind if you create a table of more than two players or join a table of more than 2 players. If no of players is more than 2 then you can select no of winners and accordingly winnings will be allocated.
Chess rules and instructions:
- Chess is time limited and amount of time player has to select before joining a table to play. So timer of which player runs out first loses the game only if there is no checkmate before time running out.
- How the Chess Pieces Move
- How the king moves: The king can only move one square in any direction - up, down, to the sides, and diagonally. The king may never move himself into check (where he could be captured). When the king is attacked by another piece this is called "check".
- How the queen moves: The queen is the most powerful piece. She can move in any one straight direction - forward, backward, sideways, or diagonally - as far as possible as long as she does not move through any of her own pieces. And, like with all pieces, if the queen captures an opponent's piece her move is over.
- How the rook moves: The rook may move as far as it wants, but only forward, backward, and to the sides. The rooks are particularly powerful pieces when they are protecting each other and working together!
- How the bishop moves: The bishop may move as far as it wants, but only diagonally. Each bishop starts on one colour (light or dark) and must always stay on that colour. Bishops work well together because they cover up each other's weaknesses.
- How the knight moves: Knights move in a very different way from the other pieces – going two squares in one direction, and then one more move at a 90 degree angle, just like the shape of an “L”. Knights are also the only pieces that can move over other pieces.
- How the pawns move: Pawns are unusual because they move and capture in different ways: they move forward, but capture diagonally. Pawns can only move forward one square at a time, except for their very first move where they can move forward two squares. Pawns can only capture one square diagonally in front of them. They can never move or capture backwards. If there is another piece directly in front of a pawn he cannot move past or capture that piece.
- How to Promote a Pawn in Chess: Pawns have another special ability and that is that if a pawn reaches the other side of the board it can become any other chess piece (called promotion). A pawn may be promoted to any piece. A common misconception is that pawns may only be exchanged for a piece that has been captured. That is NOT true. A pawn is usually promoted to a queen. Only pawns may be promoted.
- How to castle in Chess: One other special chess rule is called castling. This move allows you to do two important things all in one move: get your king to safety (hopefully), and get your rook out of the corner and into the game. On a player's turn he may move his king two squares over to one side and then move the rook from that side's corner to right next to the king on the opposite side. (See the example below.) However, in order to castle, the following conditions must be met
- it must be that king's very first move
- it must be that rook's very first move
- there cannot be any pieces between the king and rook to move
- the king may not be in check or pass through check
Notice that when you castle one direction the king is closer to the side of the board. That is called castling "kingside". Castling to the other side, through where the queen sat, is called castling "queenside". Regardless of which side, the king always moves only two squares when castling.