INFORMATION COLLECTED AND IT’S USE
Oxbow gaming collects personal information when the Customer uses this Website and information about the transactions the Customer undertakes including details of payment used. Where such details of payment used are provided, they are stored in a fully encrypted format and are not accessible by Oxbow gaming. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, the Customer's name, date of birth, residential address, email address and phone number, national id, driving license, International passport or other id proof. The Customer may be asked to provide personal information when the Customer registers an account with Oxbow gaming or otherwise uses this Website or the Services provided by Oxbow gaming.
- In addition, when the Customer interacts with this Website and/or the Service, Oxbow gaming servers keep an activity log unique to the Customer that collects certain administrative and traffic information including: source IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports and type of browser used. Such details are essential for the provision of and the quality of this Website and the Service
- Oxbow gaming may collect personal information from third parties including financial institutions and credit providers for the purpose of maintaining the Customer's account and conducting credit or other financial checks, and the Customer consents to Oxbow gaming collection and use of the Customer's personal information for these purposes.
The customer's personal information will be used:
- (a) to set up, manage and administer the Customer's account; and
- (b) to pay for winnings and settle winnings with players;
- (c) for statistical purposes
- (d) for market research and data analysis purposes;
- (e) to analyse the Customer's credit (if applicable);
- (f) to improve the quality of the Service and experience for the customers; and
- (g) to comply with such regulatory requirements as are applicable.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- It is the Customer's responsibility to notify Oxbow gaming of any changes in their personal information by updating their information or sending an e-mail to Oxbow gaming at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying about the changes.
Oxbow gaming may disclose the Customer's personal information:
- (a) if required to do so by law; (b) if Oxbow gaming believes in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- (i) comply with any legal process served on Oxbow gaming, this Website or the Service;
- (ii) protect and defend Oxbow gaming’s rights or property; or
- (iii) act to protect the personal safety of users of this Website, the Service or the public;
- (c) to any regulatory body or licensing body or authority;
- (d) to third parties for the purposes of settling or making payment in connection with any stakes or wager
- (e) to your intermediary stake provider (if any);
- (f) to any payment management company providing payment solution services to Oxbow gaming;
- (g) to third parties who provide services to or on Oxbow gaming’s behalf like affiliated skill gaming; and
- (h) to any third party that purchases Oxbow gaming or its business.
- If, at Oxbow gaming’s sole determination, the Customer is found to have cheated or attempted to defraud Oxbow gaming, it’s Partners or any other user of the Service in any way including but not limited to bet manipulation or payment fraud, or if Oxbow gaming suspects the Customer of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), Oxbow gaming reserves the right to share this information (together with the Customer's identity) with online betting operators, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies (including law enforcement agencies).
- The Customer has the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most online browsers automatically accept cookies, but if the Customer prefers the Customer can usually modify the Customer's browser setting to decline cookies. To do this the Customer should consult the help menu on the Customer's browser. If the Customer chooses to decline cookies, the Customer may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this Website and the Service.
- Oxbow gaming will take all reasonable steps as required by law to ensure that the personal information collects is accurately recorded and kept securely. All personal information will be destroyed when it is no longer required to be retained by Oxbow gaming or by law.
- Oxbow gaming does not warrant the security of any information which the Customer transmits to Oxbow gaming over the Internet. Any information which the Customer transmits to Oxbow gaming is transmitted at the Customer's own risk. However, once Oxbow gaming receives the Customer's transmission, Oxbow gaming will take reasonable steps to protect the Customer's personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorized access.